DOUBLE EXPOSURE ACADEMY welcomes a diverse cross-section of the academic population: graduate and undergraduate students studying documentary film, investigative journalism, and more broadly cinema or media studies, who will uniquely benefit from this introduction to the industry.
Participating students and faculty receive a discounted All Access Pass, which provides admission to:
- — Film screenings, including Opening Night Film and Reception;
- — Three days of professional symposium panels and workshops;
- — Brown bag lunch with a leading filmmaker, journalist and industry professional, curated exclusively for participants;
- — DX Pro Bono Legal Clinic;
- — DXA pitch sessions before industry insiders, with opportunity to receive expert feedback;*
- — DX Access — pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with industry insiders;**
- — All networking events, and includes complimentary breakfast and lunch at the symposium.